Translate

terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

Tuesday, 03:00 a.m.

There is some monsters. To be more specific, are monsters in my bed. Various of them. And on my table, aren't books. Are just demons. And I'm screaming. "God, God, where are you? God?"

Are many monsters, so... What will I do now?

Are monsters in my bed. And I just can't wake up and this make me so sad... What I will do now? God will save me? Hey God, save me, save me... Please?

So, I finally agreement. And boy, it's hot here. I'm saying, very, very hot. You know? As an oven. And has water on my body. And has insects on my room. And... wait... what hell is that? Is so darkness here and so silent... Have monsters here! And... I just can't fight, I just can't scream anymore and... for some motive, I'm speaking in English with myself.

So, I feel my telephone on my left and I can see my salvation! Yeah, yeah, I'll get it!

I remember a voice on my head, that says: "Call me, whatever what happening or what hour supposedly to be. I'll be there for you, always." And... I call.

In the other side of the phone, one sound comes. He just shuts down. But I need this, I need so... Who knows if a send a message?

"Hey, can you speak with me?"

Send this message.

Message is send.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten... OK, now I'll call again.

In the other side of the phone, has a nicest and sleepy voice.

God, I shouldn't have turned to him.

Really.

"Hey, what happening? Are you ok?"

No.

"Yes, I just had a bad dream, you know?"

And now, what you have to say, idiot? Ok, let's see this: "Hey sweet, how are you? I'm just calling to say that you're crazy and I love you for this!" or "Hey idiot, I'm just passing a hoax, ha ha" or "Hey, I'm sorry for this and for the hour, but I'm afraid and scared. Can you hear me for few minutes?"

Ok, third option. And he says "Ok... But, what happening? I thought that you have said that we won't might speak anymore..."

I said that? But hear him is just so comforting... Ok, he's right. Hang up the phone and go sleep, stupid. What kind of girl am I so? I'm saying, hey, you don't have to call to your ex boyfriend to you can sleep. Do you?

No, no, no. It's wrong. Very, very wrong.

"Look, I'm sorry, ok? I really shouldn't call to you. Good Night."

He must be sleeping standing on the kitchen floor now. I know that. I know him. And I'm just the upset girl that calls a guy in the middle of the night to say "hey I'm scared, can you listening to me?"

What's my problem?

Really, someone else can beat me, please?

But when I finally saw my mistake, he just says: "I love you."

And in this moment, my world falls. With my tears. But he don't need know this. No... He really don't need...

I wanted to say:" Thanks for put the shadows and the monsters away from me. And thanks for be who you are. And thanks for stay here for me".

But I don't say this. I can only say "bye".


 


 


 


 


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário